Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Pittsburgh (Airport PIT) Courtyard

kmc33
By kmc33,
in

I need a hotel at the PIT airport for one night (Friday Jan. 12th). On Hotwire there is a Customer Favorite 3.5* coming up for $67. Could this be the Hyatt? Is there another 3.5* for the PIT airport? Here are the amenities listed:

Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-speed Internet Access

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

- Kim

Thank you for your help.

Just to let you know, there is no longer a Wyndham at PIT; it is now the Pittsburgh Airport Marriott.

I actually live in Pittsburgh. We are looking to stay at an airport hotel the night before our early morning flight. I am holding a cancellable reservation at the Courtyard Pittsburgh Airport. I got a rate of $79 for Marriott reward members (Winter Weekend 20% off). I have confirmed that this will allow us to "park and fly".

I am not sure if I am going to just stick with that or not. I am concerned about getting a hotel through Hotwire or Priceline and then having the hotel tell us that we cannot leave our car. Although if I can get the Hyatt it would be worth the extra money to pay to park as the hotel is connected to the airport.

I will follow up to post details of a priceline or hotwire purchase or if I just stick with the Courtyard.

I searched Hotwire vacation packages and found a package deal for the Marriott Pittsburgh Airport rated at 3.5* with amenities identical to my initial inquiry. I did not bid on it through Hotwire since I was only interested if I could be fairly certain that it was the Hyatt.

I did however decide to take a chance on Priceline and it paid off. I was holding a reservation for the Courtyard Marriott Airport for $79. I decided to bid for a 2.5* through Priceline. My first bid was for $30, which was rejected. I added Allegheny Valley, upped to $33 which was accepted. With taxes and fees I am paying 1/2 the price for the same hotel.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]