Hotwire Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Beverly Hills-West Hollywood) Hyatt Century Plaza

madisonb
By madisonb,
in

From the Hotwire Hotel List this is a match for the Century Plaza Hotel and Spa so that would be our best guess.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

It would also be appreciated if you followed-up your previous Hotwire Los Angeles thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay... it will add 'closure' to that thread and also won't leave others wondering what you ultimately did.

Let us know how the above goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

so i decided to bid thru priceline (savingsbarn.com) aiming for the hyatt century plaza in westwood, dates 1/13-1/14/07

all these were bid with the 4* selected, and were rejected

1st bid $75 rejected for Beverly Hills - West Hollywood

2nd bid $85 added Brentwood - Westwood

3rd bid $95 added Culver City

4th bid $100 added Santa Monica & Marina Del Rey * i don't mind staying at a 4 star in santa monica either

any tips on what would be a good price to bid?

Are you familiar with Priceline Re-Bidding Explained?

The only zone that you mention above that offers 4* bidding is (Beverly Hills - West Hollywood)... if you mentioned the others in order to use them as re-bids, you actually have 5 re-bid zones available when bidding 4*.

So first step... do you understand re-bidding and know your five re-bid zones?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

thanks for the clarification with rebidding! yes i was trying to enter in areas that did not appear to have 4* hotels using the priceline list of hotels. after reading your post on rebidding, i went to priceline and looked at what they listed as 4*'s to verify.

bid: $120

rating: 4*

date: 1/13/07-1/14/07

area: Beverly Hills - West Hollywood

total after taxes: $145.54

hotel: Hyatt Regency Century Plaza

offer accepted, got the hotel i wanted! i guess the range would be somewhere b/t $100-$120 for this area?

thanks again for all your help!!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]