Hotwire Hotel: Booking 330 days in advance TO

bzac
By bzac,
in

Question for anyone out here. Is it worth while trying to book at the 330 days in advance for a room in Toronto Nov.22-25/07? It happens to be Grey Cup week there and I am not sure if most of the hotels will have the same sort of prices for that week. I do see that the week before there are some smoking deals - $69 for the four star, ect.

I do assume that is the Inter-Continental, but i wonder if there will even be many deals for that week.

Thanks

Hey

anytime I have booked either Priceline or Hotwire I have always found that the earlier the cheaper, be it in Canada or the U.S. So if I can I always try to get the details of my stay as early as possible and book something as I always assume rates will go up (usually correctly), espeically for an eveny like that. And if that happens to be the Intercontinental (on front street) it sounds perfect as its pretty much walking distance to the Rogers Centre, unless the weather is too cold, but a short cab ride at best.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]