Priceline Hotel: Super Bowl Weekend

Essiar
By Essiar,
in

Cheapest is Luxor at $268, Paris is $372, Aladdin $475, TI $325, MGM $356, NYNY $323, Caesars $526, Westin $298. Although staying on the South Strip would be nice, I'd rather not go higher than $200. My alternative is to book directly with the Orleans or Gold Coast since the Gold Coast is sandwiched right between the Palms and the Rio, has a shuttle to Harrah's on the Strip and is about $96/night. I would bid through here for a Near West hotel if I knew I would get teh Orleans or Gold Coast but am afraid I might get the Artisan. I have a feeling the South Strip for $200/night might be a fantasy.

that appears to be a good rate and the Gold Coast is in a decent location relative to the heart of the strip. If your reservation is cancellable, you can always try to bid as your dates get closer, but keep in mind that you could get the Westin, which is not directly on the strip.

I wouldn't rule it out... but i would think it's highly unlikley... definatley book a cancellable back-up and then continue to try between now and a few days before your check-in date (when your back-up is no longer cancellable).

If you decide to stay on the strip, please note that we're an affiliate of the Luxor (as well as all the other MGM Grand properties) as per our Support Page, so please use our links for any purchases you make if you go that route.

Let us know what you ultimately decide to do or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]