Priceline Hotel: 3* Concord-Nashua (Merrimack-Nashua) Sheraton

kstrom
By kstrom,
in

Hi All,

I am trying to get some idea of what the 3* hotel listed in Merrimack-Nashua NH might be.

In November 2005 and December 2005, we stayed at the Merrimack Hotel and Conference Center. When our bid was confirmed, the Merrimack Hotel was labeled a 2.5 * hotel, not a 3* as I reported last year and as listed in the priceline hotel list. (I could have sworn that I didn't go down to a 2.5, but I guess I did. Either way, sorry for the misinformation).

The hotel was fine - but not fantastic -- and we would be willing to stay there again. I can't find any current listing for the Merrimack Hotel & Conference Center, and when I call I don't get through so I am wondering if the hotel have closed or is under new management. (The address was 4 Executive Park Drive

Merrimack NH)

Last night I bid $46 for a 3* in Concord-Nashua (Merrimack-Nashua, and was offered to up my bid $12 dollars. I declined. Currently, priceline has 3* hotel options listed for all 3 Concord-Nashua regions, so there is no potential for a free rebid.

I searched Priceline's non-opaque site, and found the following 2 possible matches: Crowne Plaza Nashua and Sheraton Nashua Hotel. Any thoughts on the identity of the 3* hotel?

I'll let you know if I learn what hotel it is so another hotel can be added to the anemic NH list.

KStrom

On December 20th, I bid $44 for 3* in Concord-Nashua NH (Merrimack-Nashua). The bid was rejected, and I was given the opportunity to increase my bid by $12. I declined.

On Dec 21th, I bid $51 for 3* in Concord-Nashua NH (Merrimack-Nashua). The bid was accepted by Sheraton Nashua Hotel. The online rate is about twice that.

Also, the 2.5* Merrimack Hotel and Conference Center (also Merrimack-Nashua) has closed and will not reopen until sometime in 2007, when it reportedly will have an indoor water park

Thereuare, can you add the Sheraton Nashua to the Priceline hotel list and delete the Merrimack Hotel & Conference Center?

Thanks,

KStrom.

Sorry about that. I realized I hadn't put the dates in after going to bed.

Here's a synopsis of the info:

3* Concord-Nashua NH (Merrimack-Nashua) Sheraton

$51 ... 12/23/08-12/26/08

Bid $44 for 3* Concord-Nashua NH (Merrimack-Nashua). Rejected. Given +$12 counteroffer. Declined

Next day, bid $51 for 3* Concord-Nashua NH (Merrimack-Nashua). Bid accepted for Sheraton Nashua.

It's one of the Sheraton Tara's (in the shape of a castle).

KStrom

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]