Priceline Hotel: Resort Cancun-Cozumel (Cancun) JW Marriot

tyshyne
By tyshyne,
in

Im stoked! Im going on my honeymoon in July and booked the JW Marriot for 12 nights July 8th thru the 20th! I bid all the way up from 70.00 in 5.00 inciments until I won it. I bid 100.00 and knew I was close because priceline offered me to bid again without changing any criteria if I uped my bid by 22.00 a night, i decided to just add a night to the trip and try again and came away with it for 105.00!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your win and also on your upcoming nuptuals.

Glad to see you secure this win with all the other things that i'm sure are getting planned right now... one more thing to cross of the list!

Have a great honeymoon and enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, there is much to be planned, but the honeymoon being soley put upon me, I figured the sooner I book it and get it over with, the less to stress. My fiance was very skeptikle about bidding for a hotel in which we couldnt pick the actual resort. But considering that we now will be in the JW Marriott (which was actually the exact resort I was hoping for) as opposed to a two star hotel at virtualy the same price (if not cheaper) it was a great buy! Now I just need to purchase the airfare (any tips?). Also, I used the link at savingsbarn.com in order to purchase the hotel, helped using that link so I could make multiple offers! Thanks so much for the help!

I hate buying airfare for the reason that it's really a crapshoot, but historically it looks like anything under $300 'all-in' for this route is a pretty good deal (imo).

There is also a LOT of mergers on the table right now in the airline industry. If they do go thru, i'd expect to see prices go up ('generally speaking'... can't comment if this will/won't be the case for this particular route).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]