WA Seattle Paragon Bellevue

clbencemunns
By clbencemunns,
in

Notes from our stay at Pragon,

We arrived fairly late, around 10pm after the game. Hotel staff was friendly and upbeat. We had been preassigned a single bed room, so I asked for a double bed room (I was with a friend). We were pleasantly and quickly re-assigned two queen beds. Hotel lobby is nice, parking is decent for Seattle area, and free.

On the walk to our room, I discovered the likely reason this hotel was downgraded to a 2.5*. The common areas such as steps, hallways, balconies, etc are not as nice as the rooms themselves. Worn carpet, scratched doors, etc (but nothing horribly major).

Rooms are nice, especially the bathroom which seemed the nicest element of the room. Good selection of toiletries, ginormous fluffy towels, granite countertops, etc. Wood furniture in rooms is very nice, beds are average or so with white sheets, comforters, and pillows.

WiFi is available, but it was sometimes touch and go. Possible it could have been my laptop, cause I did get it to work eventually. I had good signal strenth, but got errors when I tried to open browser.

Room was quiet even though we watched I-405 through our window, and constuction was in several nearby places.

All in all it was worth the $60, nice, comfortable, but some things were nothing to get excited over.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]