Hotwire Hotel: SFO San Fransisco Airport hotels question

petekov
By petekov,
in

Hi,

I am new to this boar, but very familiar with hotwire and have used it many times.

I have been looking on hotwire at SFO hotels on the weekend for the weekend of of feb 20-22 and many seem to come up and only a few of them are on this board. Does anyone know what especially the westin my fav hotel chain or else marriott or doubletree come up as?????? Thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Did you also scroll past the first post in the Hotwire list and look at what has been identified in San Francisco thru the Vacation Packages?

Some hotels aren't listed yet because this board is just under one year old and it takes awhile to build a complete database. Since you say you have used Hotwire many times, it would greatly help the cause if you posted your past winning results to the board. Somebody may be on the board right now asking the same question about a hotel you have already have information on how to identify. You can still access the details of your prior wins, along with the star ratings and amenities, by clicking the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right corner of Hotwire's home page.

The more reported wins the board has the more useful it becomes... the more useful it becomes the more the word about BetterBidding will spread... the more it spreads the more users we will get... the more users will lead to more posts which leads back to the beginning of being more useful and the cycle continues. We need your 'wins' in order to help grow so that eventually you will see the hotel information you are currently seeking.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]