Hotwire Hotel: Please help ID: 2* hotel in Central Park area

banpeikun
By banpeikun,
in

Hi, everyone! First time posting :)

There's a 2* hotel coming up as the cheapest one in Manhattan at $99/night for 12/12-12/14. For amenities, it simply says "Boutique Hotel" (Property offers a distinctive, unique or eclectic atmosphere. Many boutique hotels are smaller, hip properties in an urban setting, or renovated hotels with historical flair.) Anyone have any idea what it might be? Also, I'm concerned it might be a hostel or something odd.

Thanks a lot in advance!

This hotel has not yet been identified, but i would be cautious as (at least in my book) 'boutique' and '2 stars' are mutually exclusive. I tend to think of boutique properties as being somewhat 'hip' and 'chic'... not sure how a 2* property could classify as such. As well, it's likely a small and independently owned property, so little to none corporate backing to complain to if there is a problem.

On a positive note, it is probably not a hostel.

I think you have to weigh the risks above vs. the price, as i'm not sure of your budget and you're not likely to find much else in Manhattan for this price on these dates.

If you do try it please use this HOTWIRE link and be sure to let us know what the property is.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]