Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Phonex (Tempe) - Help

Batrachian
By Batrachian,
in

I did a search at Hotwire and found it offers a 2.5* hotel for $29 per day 12/29 to 12/31. After checking out the Hotwire hotel list in the pinned thread, there is only one on the list which is 2.5* Hawthorn Suites. But I just did a priceline bidding and can not find anything even with $39. The lowest price I found posted here with Hotwire is $60 per day. So, I am just concerned if it really is Hawthorn Suites since the price is so low and much lower than Priceline price. Is this possible? Or there might be some other 2.5* hotel that is not on the hotwire hotel list.

Also, just tried to reserve at Hawthorn website but shows no room available. Really wierd!!!

Thanks for the help.

The amenities don't match those of the Hawthorn Suites so i also don't think that is a likely candidate.

While this hotel has not yet been identified, i'd put my guess at the La Quinta.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Probably too late, but this is the Candlewood Suites on Baseline Road. Nice place, includes wired internet access (not on the Hotwire ammenities list), full kitchen, and an honor system store for snacks and drinks (one free can of soda). Again, amenities listed: pool, laundry, fitness center.

hth

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]