Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Los Angeles (Airport LAX) Quality Hotel

dirtboy
By dirtboy,
in

Started with $32 for an LAX 3*, but alas, the priceline would not give me the Hilton (they countered at $40!). When I added Santa Monica for $35 (essentially a free rebid because you can rarely get a Santa Monica 3* for under $60) , effectively bidding $35 for an LAX 3*, I was still rejected.

All I needed was a place to stay while in Marina del Rey for the weekend, so I dropped it to $27 for an LAX 2.5*. Should be fine. Note: parking is an additional $7.

Sorry, I should have noticed your dates. I will be at LAX before you (7 Feb) and will have a layover so I'll be able to go by this hotel and check it out. I have friends that want a 2.5 * hotel there to possible avoid the 3* old LAX Hilton. $27/nite appears to be the lowest rate going for a 2.5 * hotel at LAX.

Tks! :)

• 2 weeks later...

At LAX right now (a week earlier than planned) and took the Quality Hotel shuttle over to take a look at the rooms. The rooms are CLEAN standard 2.5* rooms. What is great about this location is that there are tons of places around there to eat.

Also took a run over to the 3* LAX Hilton to look at their rooms. Rooms there were nice and clean and a bit bigger than the 2.5* Quality Hotel. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]