Hotwire Hotel: 2* Raleigh-Durham (RTP-Airport RDU) Homestead Hotel

walt
By walt,
in

I would like to find a hotel at the $35 to $45 dollar range in Durham N.C.....It must be close to this location...1725 T.W. Alexander Drive, Durham N.C 27709. How do I bid? What do I do to get the ball rolling? The dates of travel are 14 December (Thursday Check In) and 15 December (Departure Time).

Look at priceline's maps/zone boundaries... what zone does the address above fall into? As the zone is bigger than the precise location above, can you accept a hotel anywhere within that shaded area which defines the zone's boundary?

What is the minimum star rating you're willing to accept?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for your help and because of your help, I now know how to bid through the priceline website.

However, prior to receiving your email, I used the hotwire website to find a room and I accepted a 2 star hotel for $34 dollars a night (Homestead) with $11.08 in taxes for a total stay price of $45.08. This was pretty good based on the priceline website info on going rates for a 2 star hotel in this area was about $157 a night. However, I believe I could have gotten a better deal (3 star) for the same price if I would have waited for your reply and used the priceline website to book my stay.

Question, Can you bid on hotwire website for hotel, rental cars, and airline fees?

Again thanks, this websirte is pretty cool. I like! :)

signed

Walt

I am providing this info for others:

The zone of my hotel stay for $34 a night in a 2 star hotel in Durham, N. C. (RTP area) was as follows:

Homestead Durham/ Research Triangle Park

4515 North Carolina Highway 55

Durham, North Carolina 27713

(919) 544-9991

I am adding this info to help others who might be looking for a place to stay in the Durham RTP aarea at a reasonable price.

V/r

Walt

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]