Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (WDW) Holiday Inn on Hotel Plaza Blvd

ncbyrne
By ncbyrne,
in

Well it's certainly reasonable and logical... but we won't know for certain until somebody confirms it. As well, there always could be others with the same exact star rating and amenities (and this was also the case when it was the Courtyard... never know for certain until the hotel is disclosed).

When this property was a Courtyard we had seen rates around this general area, so it's certainly quite possible.

If you move forward with it, let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I was just about to place a new post regarding this same topic. Am looking for a Hotel in WDW or SW/Universal area for April 6-9, and this came up as a 3.5* for $35 w/ same amenities as listed above. I am looking at $30-35 range, so this is very interesting. Will probably not bid/buy until next month, but I'll watch closely. This site is very informative, thank you!

That's GREAT!!

I'm glad it worked out for you and you're happy with the results.

Thanks for reporting back and letting us confirm the change (and i'm sure trivianut thanks you as well!)

Enjoy your trip!

PS- if you add the date(s) of your stay i'll put it in the title... may help down the road if seasonal pricing is in effect

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

To the person who noted that the Holiday Inn at 1805 Hotel Plaza Boulevard has dropped off the radar (and to anyone else interested :) I had the same experience Wednesday morning - the only 3.5 star property showing up was that one with just a pool. However, later in the day I tried again and sure enough - I got it! February 5 - 10 for $35 a night, total with taxes and fees $201.75. The best rate I was able to find on my own for this hotel was $89 per night.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]