Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Raleigh-Durham (Durham-Chapel Hill) Sheraton Chapel Hill

leanpig
By leanpig,
in

:) Bought tickets for New Years to see UNC. Started looking at hotels in Chapel Hill. Found the Sheraton for $79 was cheapest rate after searching. Decided to check betterbidding where I found it listed as a potential option.

I did the search on Hotwire and got this hotel for $59. Saving me $$$ to spend while there. Thanks for your help.

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry, I just checked on this and the amentities aren't listed on my reservation; however, I will report that for the money it is a great deal. I did ask for a room on the 4th floor as recommended by another guest and found that the balcony overlooking the garden and water feature was lovely (even on New Year's weekend with a temperature of 70 degrees when we left this morning).

They did not have anything special going on in the hotel for New Years. We did not use room service nor did we use the restaurant. You do have access to an indoor pool, spa by traveling about a mile, but we chose not to do this.

This was a great location for visiting Chapel Hill. Southern Seasons is just across the way and the food/wine selection there is nice for a great snack meal in your hotel room.

Check in was quick and the front was very courteous.

I did find that the people that checked out in front of me were using Priceline and they have the same room for $50 where I paid $59. :)

I'm sorry, I just checked on this and the amentities aren't listed on my reservation;

you can find this on the HOTWIRE site, just click on "my trips" and you will see the amenity icons associated with this property.

thanks in advance for providing this information as it will undoubtedly help others in the future looking for similar accomodations. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]