Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* NYC (Times Square) Westin $125 1/17-1/19

TrinaLC
By TrinaLC,
in

Chose Hotwire because I was able to ascertain that the Westin was being offered (only 4.5 with a Spa in the TS zone). (For the record, the listed amenities are the same described with the hotel description on this site, namely dining, health club, hi speed internet, business center, and Spa.)

Given the rave reviews for that hotel here, and based on my experience with the chain generally, I was willing to pay a few more bucks than I might have bid on for a similar property on Priceline.

Although, at 125/night, not sure I could have done any better for a truly opaque bid on priceline!

Woo hoo!

NOTE: I originally bid for just Sat night, and the price for the same property was $152; adding Sunday lowered both dates to the $125. It is possible that I could have done better by pricing both separately, but didn't feel it was worth the hassle.

Thanks, betterbidding!!!!

Your quite welcome... we're as happy to supply the info as you are to receive it!

Enjoy your stay in NYC, and be sure to see the 'tips' that we offer here: NYC Tips, which include local recommendations as well as up to $50 off dinner at selected restaurants.

Thanks for posting!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]