Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Waikiki Waterfront

jm2000
By jm2000,
in

I just booked this hotel for 3 nights starting Jan. 23rd $110. It is the Hawaii Prince. I have seen it before, but never stayed in it. For great info go to tripadvisor.com and read reviews. It faces the Harbor and doesn't have balconies, but a window that opens. It looks really nice, but it is a 5-10 minute walk to the beach.

jrc

Welcome to BetterBidding! and thanks for adding this info.

The last report we had of the Hawaii Prince was the following amenities:

Oceanfront (No Beach Access), Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Business Center, Golf Course Nearby, Tennis Court Nearby

We have also seen it as:

4.5* Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki (previously 4*)

Oceanfront (NO Beach Access), Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Business, Golf, Tennis, Spa

Can you double check your reservation to make sure that there are no Golf or Tennis icons and there is indeed a Spa icon (we will then update our 'Master List' as the icons have changed). You can double check by clicking the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right of Hotwire's homepage.

It would also help the administration of the board if you would post your winning results as a separate topic along with the date(s) and amenities... this thread may or may not end up with the purchase of the Hawaii Prince. If it doesn't, users that scan the board's thread titles in the future would miss the information you're addding (and never see the info about the Hawaii Prince).

Thanks again for helping!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]