Priceline Hotel: 4* Miami (Downtown) Hyatt

BinCanada
By BinCanada,
in

Read on our cruise roll call that someone got Hyatt Downtown Miami for $90 precruise, so thought I would try as the Hyatt is a handy location and familiar area (as we stayed there in 2005).

My bidding was: 4* Downtown for $80=Rejected;

added North Miami and upped the price to $84=Rejected;

added Dadeland and upped the price to $88= Accepted. Total with taxes and fee $208.81

Now I will contact Hyatt Customer Service for the 2 beds, non-smoking request.

Thanks goodness the prices came down!! We still have our Jan.4th booked at Hampton Inn Dowtown/Key Biscayne as they have breakfast and free parking. We will drop off our bags at the Hyatt on the morning of the 5th, return the car in South Beach area, hang out there for the day, and can easily find our way back to the Hyatt by bus.

(Went through savingsbarn.)

Congratulations on your win!

Glad to see that prices came down for you a bit and you were able to get this great deal on your pre-cruise hotel.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and for starting your bids with the priceline hotel links at SavingsBarn.com

Enjoy your stay and upcoming cruise.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

:) Great! I am looking for the exact same dates for downtown Miami. A couple of weeks a go, I had gone up to $160 on Priceline with no luck. I had booked the Intercontential through easyclicktravel as a back up for $186 a night. I will try again on Priceline and hopefully save a bunch. I did notice the Hyatt website is listing the hotel for $159 per night. I stayed at this Hyatt in Jan 04.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]