Priceline United Kingdom/ Ireland

copper04
By copper04,
in

I live in Ireland and I have in the past set up a Priceline account which still exists.

I have not used Priceline for about two years but did once successfuly to bid for

a hotel in Munich, Germany.

Is it still ok for EEC residents to use Priceline.??? There was no problem last time with Visa has anything changed.???

Thanks for any assistance.

I live in Ireland and was successful in bidding for a hotel in Munich Germany about two years ago. I have not used Priceine since and I notice Priceline.co.uk does not appear to have "name your own price" facility.

Is it still ok to use Priceline.com and "Name your own Price" if you live in Europe and have an existing account with Priceloine. ??? Payment would be by CREDIT card (Visa)

Thank for any info

Please follow-up your previous Priceline New York and Priceline New Jersey threads with whatever you ended up doing for each stay.

Then bump this thread by replying to it and including what area you're looking to stay... we'll then move this thread to that section of the board and answer your question above.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]