Priceline Hotel: HELP! Las Vegas 11/16-11/20

lhuynh
By lhuynh,
in

I would prefer to stay under $175/night. Cheaper if at all possible. I prefer to be on the mid-strip near Bellagion/Caesars as opposed to being towards MGM. I'd rather not split the bids. If it were just me, I'd be all for it, but other folks are involved. And I guess I don't need to do Priceline here. Hotwire, consolidators, anything would be fine. Just looking for general advice. I thought I posted this in the general area and not Priceline forum. Sorry for that.

How about the Westin Csuarina for $105 through EasyClickTravel Search. Your dates of travel are close, so you may not be able to cancel this reservation. The Aladdin is also available from EasyClickTravel, but it is $187.

Use Priceline Maps to see its location. This property is not directly on the strip, but if you were to bid at the 4* level on Priceline, you might end up here.

Posts belong in the state/country category you're seeking, not in the general "questions and suggestions", so your post was moved here.

The Westin on EasyClickTravel is listed as "on request" and i don't think there is enough time to wait for a reply to see if they can fufill your reservation.

I don't think that you're going to satisfy all your requirements above (4* or better, on the strip) for under $175/nite. I'd talk to the group about your options of splitting the stay, raising your budget, or lower minimum your star rating.

Let us know your thoughts or what you decide and we'll try to help further.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]