Priceline Hotel: Need 7 rooms in Dallas (Dec. 9)

mu4103
By mu4103,
in

I am a wrestling coach in Houston, TX We are traveling to Dallas on December 9. I need 7 rooms in North-central Dallas (near Lake Highland High School). When I try to go through priceline, I can only reserve 4 rooms at a time. I don't want to split my request because I am afraid my rooms will be at different hotels. (I want to name my own price)

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jeremy

You can only bid on 4 rooms at a time and if you make two separate purchases you could end up at two different hotels... so it doesn't sound as if you Priceline is a viable option for you for this trip. (also remember that priceline only guarantees double occupancy)

You could purchase rooms on HOTWIRE and then make another purchase if what appears to be the same hotel appears on a subsequent search after the first purchase. The risk here is that the same hotel may not show again, as well, the star rating and amenities could be identical and you receive a different property.

Another option is to make a priceline or HOTWIRE purchase and then book the balance of the rooms direct, but this too could be risky as you could get a hotel where the hotel direct price is in excess of $200... which could have made purchasing all the rooms direct at a less expensive property a better option.

Please use this HOTWIRE link should you use that service, as well as the links in our support page if you book direct.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]