Hotwire Hotel: Request help to identify 3* hotel in South Beach

hotwirepriceline
By hotwirepriceline,
in

A search for 12/01/06-12/03/06 brings up this 3* hotel in South Beach, FL with the following amenities:

Boutique, Near Beach, Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness, Restaurant, Business, High Speed Internet.

Also listed as Best Value for $101 per night.

Can you help me identify this? I couldnt find one with these specifics on the hotwire list of FL hotels here on BB.

Also, do you think my chances are better here than at priceline? (A priceline search failed to give me a 4* in south beach with all added rebid zones at my request of upto $121 per night. Adding 3* at $50.00 also failed. I was not able to duplicate someone else's 3* win of $46 at North Beach, FL for the travel of three days before mine)

Desperate for some guidance. Thanks in advance. (I'm new here but I'm already impressed with the invaluable resource BB is providing. You should have a donate link option as well.)

Thank you for your kind response.

I'm still looking around for hotels within the south beach through hotwire and priceline. Made numerous (around 20) bids through priceline using savings barn but was not able to duplicate many of the recent bids that have been reported here. I guess travelling from Dec 1st to Dec 3rd is just a really expensive time.

Anyway, I'm still needing help on another hotel discovered through a hotwire search today that is not on the hotwire lists of hotel here in BB. It's listed as a 3* hotel with amenities: Boutique, near beach, complimentary breakfast and high speed internet. It's going for $100.00 as of now.

Can you help me identify this? Any other suggestions would also be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

The above now matches the Wave Hotel so that would be our best guess. I was on vacation so didn't see/research your first post where dahammer identified the other property as the Wave, but it is possible that the property has changed amenities since your first post and you're still seeing the same hotel, although it appears differently. Given the nearly identical prices ($100 vs. $101) i would suspect that to be the case.

Please use this HOTWIRE link if you decide to purchase it.

How high, and for what star rating, have you already bid?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks thereuare. I'm not too excited abt the wave hotel considering some of the reviews I see on it.

I could really use some advice because as far as I can see, I'm pretty much out of options of getting a good deal.

My bids: I have bid for 4* on these dates in Southbeach with repeated rebid zones starting from $50.00 all the way upto $126.00 per night. No luck. Keep getting rejected. Tried to duplicate others posts here by moving to the Downtown zone hoping to get the Hyatt (which other people have got for $63.00-$65.00 per night for the dates of one week before my trip with exact same days as mine, and another successful bid also reports getting it at $65.00 until the day before my requested date). Guess what!. I start from $63.00 and go upto $101.00 per night and got rejected. (Even considered the option that it may not be a 4* and may have been changed back to 3*, but wasnt successful).

I'm now thinking that my dates are just not going to give me good deals. My limits? I would like to restrict it to upto $100.00 per night for a good 3.5* hotel on South Beach or upto $125.00 per night for a 4* hotel in SouthBeach (or MiamiBeach). Any recommendations would be invaluably helpful. Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]