Priceline Hotel: 3* Orange County (Disneyland) Hyatt Regency

sakawaka
By sakawaka,
in

Hi. I'm new to this board but have been reading and researching for a while. It's our first time trying the name your price feature and I need some help.

We're going to Disneyland and need a room from Tues 11/28 - Thurs 12/1. It's the week after Thanksgiving which I heard was slow. Any suggestions on a starting bid? I'm pretty confident that I understand how to re-bid by adding zones. I just can't find any reported winning bids for those dates so I'm not sure how low I should start.

Also, does Priceline charge a fee to bid?

Any help or advice would be appreciated. :)

What is your maximum bid? We wouldn't want to suggest a strategy that went higher than you wanted to spend.

There is no charge to bid... but if your bid is accepted there will be a booking fee included in the 'taxes and fees' amount, which usually amounts to about $6-$7 per day; if your bid is not accepted there will be no charge to your credit card.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You have three re-bid zones available at the 3* level. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 3* Disneyland...

Bid $35, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $40, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* Disneyland and re-bid zone2...

Bid $43, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $45, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* Disneyland and re-bid zone3...

Bid $48, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $50, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* Disneyland and re-bid zone2 and re-bid zone3...

Bid $53, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $55.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Started bidding at $35 and at $43 they counter-offered to increase $12 to $55 (but I know not to fall for that! :) ). Bid was accepted at $48. :)

This was one of the hotels we were hoping for and we are very excited! Hyatt online rate is $159 per night so I believe we got one heck of a deal! :o

Thank you thereuare!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]