Hotwire Hotel: New to forum, heading to NY!

casey
By casey,
in

Hello. I am new to the forum and Hotwire for that matter. We are looking to travel to New York Dec 15-18. Its a big weekend as its the weekend prior to Christmas. I want to stay in a 4* and higher hotel. Hotwire only has 4*+ in Midtown East available. I looked at the list of hotels from this site and it looks like it should be one of the following...

The Drake

Grand Hyatt

Inter-Continental

Omni

W

I would be happy with any of them. My total charge would be over $1,000, so I want to make sure I do this right and do the proper research.

So being a first timer to both this forum and Hotwire, am I safe? (I know there are no guarantees).

Thanks for any help!

Ryan

it appears that HOTWIRE has a 4* for $309 in Midtown Central, this could be the 4* Grand Hyatt New York with the following amenities: Restaurant, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Tennis. These are the same as the Inter-Continental. You might be able to better this rate through Priceline bidding.

The Grand Hyatt, which you are showing a match for is in Midtown East and very convenient to Grand Central Terminal and transportation. I've stayed there and it is a nice hotel. Agree that you might want to consider bidding on priceline to see if you can get it for less.

Also, the Drake is gone (went condo). We can tell Thereuare when he comes back.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]