Priceline Hotel: Atlantic City-11/10 & 11/11

SkyeBlu
By SkyeBlu,
in

Hello, I am trying to get a room for 11/10 & 11/11. I checked Priceline already for a 3* hotel and right now they have the Sheraton and the Tropicana listed. I tried bidding and it told me that I had to change one of the starred items (which didn't include the price). Does this mean there are no more 3* hotels to book for next weekend using the bidding.

how much was your last bid? Is this one night or two? Do you recall the zones that you bid? What is your maximum budget per night?

This is for 2 nights. My starting bid was $75. It never let me bid again, b/c I didn't want to change any of my choices. By zone, do you mean like the area. I chose the Atlantic City Area. That was the only one that I saw 3* hotels. My maximum bid per night is around $100.

Thanks

I don't think $100 will win, you may need to consider looking in Pleasantville or West Atlantic City.

once your bid has been rejected, you need to either:

1) change your dates

2) add a zone

3) wait 24 hours to rebid.

If you would take 10 minutes to read the following Priceline Rebidding Explained you will learn how to rebid without waiting 24 hours (up until a few months ago, this was 72 hours).

What you can do immediately is to add a rebid zone that does not have any hotels with greater than 3* ratings. The Cape May - Atlantic City area is split into 6 zones. There are 3 zones where the top rated hotel is less than 3*...can you list these 3 zones below?

PS. Hotwire has a 2* that appears to be the Howard Johnson for $111 per night :)

Thanks for replying. I could probably go some over $300. So, the reason I couldn't rebid with just changing the amount is because it's too soon. I will definitely check out the information in priceline rebidding. I will also try to rebid with adding another zone.

Thanks again!! :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]