Hotwire Hotel: 3* Chicago (Mag Mile-Wacker Drive) Holiday Inn City Centre

ALSYD
By ALSYD,
in

Am getting two very good quotes on Hotwire via Savings Barn for Nov 15-17, both in NMA/Water Tower area. 1 is a 4* with Restaurant, Fitness, Business Centre @ $111 (Knickerbocker?) and the other is a 3* with Restaurant, Fitness, Kitchenette, Business Centre & Laundry facility @ $95.

I've checked the Hotwire Chicago Hotel list thread at the top of this forum and can't find any 3* NMA/Water Tower hotel listings with Laundry or Kitchenette, however I think it may be the Seneca as I've been doing a lot of checking via regular web sites and Seneca is the only one I recall that has both Kitchenette and Laundry. :)

Does anyone know if the 3* is more than likely the Seneca?

If so, which would you choose of the two listed above, given I'm only guessing the 4* is the Knickerbocker? (Or, going by the hotel list possibly Ambassador East?).

Have searched back through the threads till early 2005, but nothing seems to appear anywhere about a 3* in NMA/Water Tower with Kitchenette and Laundry.

Cheers.

• 5 months later...

Thank you for using the SB link and reporting your win! :)

As Holiday Inns go, the City Centre is a nice property that I'd recommend. The rooms are a little on the basic side, but the hotel has nice amenities and it's in a very pleasant area of the city.

There's also a full grocery (Dominick's) essentially a block away and one of my favorite places to get food, the upscale Fox and Obel Market and Cafe (fox-obel.com for info) a few blocks away on Illinois and McClurg.

It's also only a few blocks West to Michigan Ave.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]