Priceline Hotel: The hotel or The Venetian

MicaIS
By MicaIS,
in

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Looking for some advice here guys, I'm making a short trip to vegas in december and I was ready to to book TheHotel until I started reading some subpar reviews online about service and quality of the rooms. I plan on going dec 17th through the 21st. I've basically narrowed it down to these 2 hotels because I want to experance vegas all out this trip and I've found some pretty good prices. So, if you had to choose between The hotel ($140 a night, free upgrade to suite, 2 free spa passes and $35 in slot play...booked through their website) or The Venetian ($157 Standard Luxury 1 King Suite...booked through easy click) which would you choose or any thoughts on either one if you've stayed there. I know the Venetian has got the prime location, but thats not a big factor for us as we've spent plently of time enjoying the strip from the aladdin on previous visits. I'm kind of leaning towards the hotel because of the free upgrade and last time we visited we had the best time at TheMix and 40 duece located in the hotel. But I've only seen the Venetian from the outside, I've never made time to visit inside. I could be missing out on something way better. Thanks in advance for the help guys

I have stayed at both . "THE Hotel" is a differenr experience. Suites are nicer. Three Plasma TV's One in Living Room One in the Bedroom and one in the Bathroom. It has a botique hotel feel. You also feel the isolation from the rest of the strip a plus to some a minus to others.

I like the V and have enjoyed it at a good rate thanks to PL

However: I'm returning to LV next month and just made this choice "THE Hotel"

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]