(770) 448-4400

3 star rating

$55 per night

Check-in date(6 nights)

Check In Date: Mon, Oct 2, 2006

Check Out Date: Sun, Oct 8, 2006

Search location: Norcross, GA

Area selected: Norcross, GA(only)

This hotel was pretty good. Restaurant on site is not that good. THE TRAFFIC IS A NIGHTMARE HERE, get ready for it mentally, LOL :)

I am not seeing the amenities in the "my trips" area of hotwire. For my last post I just re entered a search and got the same hotel info, but for this one I am not sure it is the same hotel when I do that, b/c it states it had a breakfast, which it did not.

Again I am seeing no amenities under 'my trips'

Regards,

Lovethepirk

thanks for the post, but if you log into your account at Hotwire, you will see a tab called "my trips". If you click on this tab, all of your past Hotwire purchases will be displayed. If you go to the itiniary for the Norcross, GA hotel, you will see "see trip details" to the right, just click this and then on the next page displayed you should see "see details" highlighted. Just click this and then all of the ameinites associated with this property will appear such as: Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, and so on.

once you report this, we can add it to the list allong with the amenities and continue to build this list, making BetterBidding a free, valuable resource. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]