Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* at MCO - Help Identifying

AdventurerKat
By AdventurerKat,
in

Got a 3.5* at the airport, checking in on the 24th and out on the 25th for $90.00. Icons that came up were:

Shuttle, Pool, Business Center, Fitness Center, Restaurant, Hi Speed Internet

On this site, the Hyatt lists:

Shuttle, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Tennis, Business

Only thing missing from the list I got was Tennis. Is the hotel I got the Hyatt or something else? The Embassy Suites' list and the Crowne Plaza's list were even more off than the Hyatt's.

Kat, are you posing a question to the board or are you posting a win? Does "got" mean that you actually made a Hotwire buy and you received the Hyatt? What month are you looking at?

Can you please follow up your last 5 topics? Did you take any of these trips?

Wow. Did I really warrant the angry smiley? I used to think this board was friendlier and less rigid than the other one. Looks like that's no longer the case.

For the record, I didn't realize I was required to give details of arrangements made outside of the questions I was asking and was taken aback when originally told I did not update my answers. So, I went back to update them as requested but apparently that wasn't enough. What hotel I chose after deciding not to go with Hotwire at all really doesn't make a bit of difference to the Hotwire question I asked. As for the Priceline hotel, I apologize if I did not post that on your board what I ultimately did but that also was not the question I was asking. It was identifying the hotel at hand. And I said thanks when I was given the answer. For the record, it was the Sheraton Safari in that case but I don't recall the specifics over a year later. If I had come here to ask about a Priceline hotel, I would have posted on it. I realize the information would have been helpful, but since I came to ask about Hotwire, I just wasn't thinking about it at the time.

Thanks for your help, I guess. :) I won't bother to ask for any more assistance here.

yeah, this board is just like that one. Thereuare is always demanding posters use his links or else. He is constantly banned anyone for disagreeing with him or his policies

and how long would this thread exist elsewhere?

There are very few 'rules' here but one of the policies we try to adhere to is that all 'open' posts have a conclusion before receiving further help... this helps keep the board better organized and is also respectful to anyone who took the time to help (i think everyone who does offer assistance does care, and there is satisfaction in hearing results and knowing if the assistance provided resulted in success or not... as well, reports if failed attempts leads us all to tweak our future strategies a bit).

na na na na......hey hey hey........... :) :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]