Hotwire Hotel: 2* Peoria Baymont Inn and Suites

hannahb352
By hannahb352,
in

Have never bid this area and am having a hard time, looking for any help. I have bid up to $60 for both 2.5 and 3 *. I know there is a 2* but am worried as I have read really bad things about the ESA in Peoria. I see HOTWIRE has a 3* for $75 and I may just have to take it. I don't know the city at all, if anyone else is familiar with this area please help:) Thank you!

EasyClickTravel has the Comfort Suites for $82/nite, which since there is no booking fee, works out to about $2 more per nite than the HOTWIRE offer... not sure how much you want to know the property beforehand for this stay.

Have you identified/guessed the hotwire property?

Please use this HOTWIRE link should you use their service.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This should probably now be moved to a Howire post. I decided to go with Hotwire but put in 3 adults and got another hotel to pop up, or so I thought and got a 2* (with a different icon) for $54. I pulled the trigger and got the

Baymont Inn & Suites Peoria

2002 W. War Memorial Drive

Peoria, Illinois61614

(309) 686-7600

total 129.40 for both nights

It showed a pool icon only

I was hoping to get a room with 2 beds by putting 3 adults but learned something new in that I may get a cot as the Hotire agent told me after I called when noticing only 1 queen bed was available at the Baymont and a call to the hotel confirmed they had NO rooms with 2 beds available. I wouldn't be suprised if the 2* that showed up for $47 with the laundry icon when I put 2 adults in was also the Baymont and I just ended up paying extra. We'll see how it goes I'm not exactly looking forward to this one, I probably should have just shelled out the extra 55 bucks and taken the Comfort Suites you found me. Lesson learned.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]