Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Miami (Beach North) Ramdada Plaza Marco Polo

caporale
By caporale,
in

I am trying to get the The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa for the following dates 11/13 to 11/15. I even increase my bid to $150 and was rejected. I don't know what to do I wanted to have this resort or the one on Fort Laudardale the Marriot but both are not accepted

Any help will be greateful

Hello Caporale,

You do realize that - assuming your bid is accepted - there is no way of your choosing which hotel you will get. It may possibly be one of the two you are hoping for, and it may be a totally different one. That's the risk...and the fun of priceline. Don't bid higher than necessary and think that a higher bid will get you the best hotel of the group.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Have you shortened your trip or have you made other confirmed plans for 11/10-11/13 (the original dates you inquired about)

If you are trying to target a specific property, or avoid a specific property, HOTWIRE may be a better option as you will then be able to take an educated guess if the property offered is one that you are trying to target (or avoid).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]