Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Cincinnati (Florence/Ft Mitchell) Holiday Inn

thesqueegeekid
By thesqueegeekid,
in

Not another Holiday Inn...!!! :) After staying at the rundown HI Select in Dallas (right next door to an adult video store) ... I am sick of them ... and this one is looks even worse. I was hoping for a Courtyard .... which around here offers free high-speed but no luck.

My connection flight back to Toronto got cancelled tonight and I decided to spend a few extra nights here checking out KY/OH. Delta's excuse was a shortage of crew members and for that they gave us a toothbrush, one night at a Country Inn and Suites (nice, brand new hotel) and a $10 meal voucher :)

I tried bidding for a rental up to $22 all sizes and got rejected. I ended up booking on Expedia for $22.98 for a compact.

For the hotel, I started with 2.5* at $25 and got a counter to add $6 .... tried $26 and was finally accepted at $27

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/h...psNH6FAm2ze29P&

Zone: Florence - Ft. Mitchell

2100 Dixie Highway

Fort Mitchell, Kentucky 41011

859-331-1500

Check-In Date: Tuesday, January 6, 2004

Check-Out Date: Friday, January 9, 2004

Your Offer Price: $27.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 3

Subtotal: $81.00

Taxes and

Service Fees: $19.55

Total Charges: $100.55

Hopefully it will turn out better than you expect, but i agree that on the whole, Holiday Inns are some of the least desirable chains in the upper-moderate star levels.... maybe this will be the exception to the rule?

Since you chose to stay a few extra nites anyway it may not have been necessary to pull out all the stops, but it's always important to know about and mention Rule 240. Here is a link which explaines Rule 240 along with each airlines specific policy.

THIS SITE also has a wallet sized print-out available.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

...even worse than expected .... but for $27, can I really complain ...???

No inside corridors for most of the rooms .... the rooms are small, smelly and resemble what you would find at those no-name 1* motels ... at least the furniture is up to date.

I have found myself at the univ. of cincinnati for lack of finding internet access anywhere else ... hopefully, now I will find a Panera or Starbucks that offers WIFI...

it's always important to know about and mention Rule 240.  Here is a link which explaines Rule 240 along with each airlines specific policy.

THIS SITE also has a wallet sized print-out available.

This is great thereuare, I wish I had know about this before .... I will however be armed with it in the future!!!

Thanks...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]