NV Las Vegas Golden Nugget Fremont Street

fatboyonadiet
By fatboyonadiet,
in

• 10 months later...

Stayed late July. No problems or Priceline attitude at check in, offered a choice of King or twin Queens room despite the hotel being fairly busy. Lobby and public rooms were all attractively decorated and sparkling (as one would expect in a property that has just completed a major refurbishment).

Our room, King on the tenth floor in the south tower, was spacious, comfortable and very clean. Sound insulation was very good, despite being the nearest room to the elevators we were never disturbed by noise. Bed was on the firm side, but I had two great nights sleep so can

• 6 months later...

I stayed at the Nugget in March 2008. It was a great stay as usual. I find that their rooms are some of the nicest four star rooms in Vegas. The service was great. Check in was a breeze... I always request a south tower room, high floor facing the strip. I never had to tip to get a room in that area. The man was pleased to give me the room, and remarked on what a great view it would be at night.

The room was very clean and very nice as usual. The beds are super comfortable. They feel like sleeping on a cloud. Infact on most visits I take a little nap after I check in, because the bed is just that welcoming. The bathrooms are of average size, and the toiletries they provide are good to use. They provide robes to use as well. Housekeeping was great. They never bothered us even though we slept in every day. They came later in the afternoon and did a great job of cleaning up.

I ate at the buffet, as I find it to be a great value for a great buffet. I am addicted to their mac and cheese, caesar salad and roast beef. That night they had a person making pasta at your request, but I didn't have room to try anything else!

The pool is something everyone should see. There is a shark tank in the middle of the pool area, with a slide going through it. That's just genius. It's lit up at night, and it's great to sit out there and have a drink under the night sky.

I got this room for 60/night on PRICELINE. How could you beat that?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]