Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (MTE) Benjamin

darando
By darando,
in

Am a Priceline virgin, planning a trip for 9-11 Nov in NYC. planning on MTW/MTE 4* with a max of $210.

The question I have is, if i do win am i guaranteed to spend the 4 nights in the same hotel? or change they shift me around?? (I know its a silly question but couldnt find teh answer anywhere before bidding)

Thanks.

If you bid for the complete stay and 'win', then you will be at the same hotel for the duration.

You don't have to do so, but there are times when SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID is a good strategy (and opens the door to the possibility of changing hotels during your stay... but if you don't split your bid then you will be at one hotel for the complete stay)

If you would like help with a suggested bidding strategy let us know. (and i'd also suggest expanding your bidding parameters to UM/CPS in order to increase your bidding opportunities)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the reply. Any help on strategy would be good.

Really only want 4* as its a trip with the g/f. Max budget I guess would be about $230 and ideally since its our first time in NYC somewhere close to the"touristy things" so Im guessing MTW/MTE/ (UM/CPS maybe). Not willing to split.

Any help on estimated starting bid would be great etc. 9 Nov - 13 Nov.

Just got a 4* hotel "The Benjamin" for 4 nights 9-13 Nov.

After starting bidding at $235 for areas MTE/MTW/UM(CPS)/MS and all the combinations, I eventually got the Benjamin for $322 per night (ex tax).

Happy enough with that seeing every other 4* was much more expensive without priceline/hotwire. (its too late now!!!!).

Hope it helps anyone.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]