Priceline Hotel: Bidding assistance: Gatlinburg-Pigeon Forge, 2* or above 10/20-10/21

Ray
By Ray,
in

I might need some help with the bidding for Gatlingurg-Pigeon Forge around the date I mentioned in title. I've tried to bid in Gatlinburg, Gatlinburg North and Pigeon Forge area, 2* and above, but couldn't find any record for anytime in October. My bid is 60 bux now, still no response from neither one from the 3 areas, the problem is I need 3 rooms. I've searched Holidy Inn and other hotels' own websites, but no availabe place according to my requirements.

Any suggestion?

Thanks a lot

I like to go down there in the fall myself, so out of curiosity I checked rates.

For that weekend, I'm seeing some $85-90 published rates on the Tennessee side. On the NC side it's more like $100. It's the best weekend of the year to be in the Smokies, so I doubt you'd find anything on PL. You wrote you couldn't find "anything in October", but my experience is even in fall, weeknights are wide open and cost about half what weekends do.

Or you could wait until December when everyone drops their rates to $25 :)

• 4 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]