Hotwire Hotel: 4-star hotel in Times Square - Theatre District

lth
By lth,
in

A hotel with these ameniteis has not yet been identified, but if i were to take a guess i'd think the Muse is a possibility as they recently changed their star rating... mabye they followed suit with an amenity rating as well.

If you book it please use this HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

However, if you're looking to spend $400+ per nite for a hotel room i'm sure we can help you find a similarly rated hotel for less.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The above 4* in MTE on HOTWIRE matches the Omni Berkshire so i think that is a better guess than the Grand Hyatt.

If you wanted to spend $400+ you could stay at the Ritz Carlton Battery Park... it's Downtown, but hey, it's the Ritz!

Under $400 and in midtown is the Fitzpatrick thru Quickbook.

If you're looking for value you could book the Beekman Tower thru Hotels.com for $255/nite.

Do any of the above work for you? (please use the links in this thread if you book any of the above)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Stay between Nov 10 and Nov 12. 3-start hotel in downtown soho with fitness, restaurants, business center and high speed. Hotwire quote is $231/night.

The list in this forum matched with Embassy Suites, but I checked the official website, and it shows a room on those nights cost about $400, so this sounds too cheap to be Embassy Suites. Any idea what it really is?

Thanks.

Very common amenities for a NYC hotel.

The Marriott is a possibility although i'd think it would be rated higher than 3*... the Holiday Inn Downtown is also a likely candidate.

If you do book the above please let us know what it is and use this HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

I still think the Beekman Tower mentioned above offers your best value.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]