Priceline Hotel: 4* Help/Strategy Mon, 10/23/06 - Wed, 10/25/06

kimora
By kimora,
in

A few questions in order to suggest a strategy to follow...

What is most important: price, zone, or star rating?

Did you want to bid up to your maximum for each zone before going to the next zone or is the objective the lest expensive 3*/4* or better in any of the three zones you mentioned?

Did you prefer a 4* in your least pefered zone (MTE) over a 3* in your prefered zone (MTW).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry for the delay....I am bidding for a family member. I wanted to be sure before I bidded. They will be attending a broadway show on 53rd and Broadway. They are not too concern about the price and would like to stay somewhere nice and pleasant. As long as it is not the New Yorker, I think they will be fine. Please advise....

Thanks

Allen

I guess Zone then Start then Price will be the order of importance...
Your bidding preference would be contrary to what we typically see on the board, to confirm...

You would want to try for a 4* in the MTW zone up to your limit, then try for a 3* in the MTW up to your limit. If that was rejected you'd then want the same preference for the UM/CPS zone, and then again for the MTE zone? Most users want to bid up to limit for a 4* (in any of the prefered zones) and then try for a 3* up to their limit.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]