Priceline Hotel: 3* Orange County (Disneyland) Crowne Plaza Anaheim

onedayatatime
By onedayatatime,
in

3* Anaheim (Disneyland) December 31/06 - January 3/07

Bid $50 rejected

Bid $60 rejected

Bid $70 rejected

I've read through all of the bid history for this area and it seems to max out at $70 for the 3*. I can only find one bid history in the same time frame from December 2005 and it was accepted at a much lower rate than I'm already at.

Do I wait a month and start trying again or do I keep upping my bid? How much more do you think I might have to go?

We'd really like to be in the Disneyland area so I haven't expanded my regions. Any thoughts that anyone has would be greatly appreciated. :)

I'd book a cancellable back-up (use our BetterChecker for help in searching hotel-direct rates) and try again in a few weeks. Rates are a little higher than usual, but not terribly so. HOTWIRE does have a 3* (although dont' know if this would be equal to Priceline's 3*) for $67 and a 3.5* for $93... so chances are you're not far off, although personally i would wait it out a bit (but do book a back-up if you choose to wait!!)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Bid $50 -- rejected

Bid $60 -- rejected

Bid $70 -- rejected

Bid $80 -- rejected with re-bid offer of adding $22

Bid $86 -- ACCEPTED

3* Crowne Plaza Resort Anaheim Dec 31/06 - Jan 3/07. Obviously the rates are up because of the Christmas season booking but it's still a good deal.

Used the SavingsBarn.com link. Thanks for the help! :)

Glad to see you finally found success... still looks like a nice discount relative to a convetional booking for these dates!

Thank you for keeping us updated to your progress and for using the priceline hotel links at SB to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay and have a great New Years Eve!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]