Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* London (Kensington-Earls Court-Knightsbridge) Hilton Kensington

Cyclops888
By Cyclops888,
in

This hotel has not yet been identified, nor is there much to go on with just the Tennis icon. Based upon the star rating, zone, and listed retail price (which is NOT an accurate way to guess hotels) this could be the Rembrandt, but that is just a guess and i do NOT have a high degree of confidence in that guess, but based upon the information available that is all i could come up with.

If you do book it please use this HOTWIRE link to begin your purchases and let us know what this property turns out to be.

Let us know whatever you decide to do or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you. I'm going to hold off for now. If I could be sure it was the Rembrandt I'd purchase it, but I am afraid if it is not I will end up further out than I want to be. If anyone finds out what the hotel is please advise as I will be checking this post.

Again, thank you for your quick responses!

I booked the room for one night. My curiosity got the better of me. It is the Hilton London Kensington. A little further out than I want to be, but it will be fine for one night. There are many more amenities listed at the hotel website than are listed on hotwire. I booked the room for November 30, 2006 at the rate of $98.00 plus 23.39 of taxes and fees.

Thank you!

Thank you for giving it a shot and reporting your results for the rest of us to benefit from!

Glad that this will work out ok for the nite you booked and hopefully you are pleased with the rate (which looks like a pretty decent discount relative to the hotel's website).

Thanks again! Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]