Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Ft Lauderdale (North) La Quinta Northeast

CleverK1
By CleverK1,
in

I purchased both. As I'm staying a few weeks in this area I'm looking for a good/reasonable hotel here.

So this night I'm staying at the La Quinta and tomorrow I will go over to the Extended Stay. I guess the Extended stay is better, because it has lately renovated rooms. At the La Quinta the air condition sounds like a jet turbine.

The La Quinta isn't that great so far. It is Hotwire 2.5**/***. Compared to the Courtyard - a priceline 2.5 **/*** - at the same price - the La Quinta is not 2.5 **/*** (priceline levels this one at 2**). But I couldn't get a new priceline reservation for the Courtyard So I have to look around.

I would have used your HOTWIRE link but my account is older than 30 days. As I've read the link is only good for purchases up to 30days after initial sign in.

With best regards

Norbert

I would have used your HOTWIRE link but my account is older than 30 days. As I've read the link is only good for purchases up to 30days after initial sign in.
:) :) :o

WHAT?!?! So you don't think that HOTWIRE would allow us to send them any new customers who have never used their service before? If the above is how you thought the process worked then of course you could have registered for a new account or renewed your account and then returned here to use our HOTWIRE link... although this is not necessary as we get credit for any purchase made thru our links, regardless of how active your hotwire account is. At the very least you could have asked us to clarify the process for you or at least try clicking the links we provided.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi

No cause to get that angry. As you have seen I needed the hotel very quick. So I don't think that I would have had the possibility to clearify that before.

Howeve - I use the link the next times and everything should be OK. Until know I delivered information to you what should be appreciated as well.

I have used the hotwire service several times before looking in your forum. The first time about a year ago. Sure - I could have opened a new account.. - but however - I will use your link the next times.

Best regards

Norbert

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]