Priceline Hotel: Resort Albuquerque (Santa Ana Pueblo) Hyatt Tamaya

the4reids
By the4reids,
in

We also stayed here last summer 2003 for 7 nights. It was wonderful! We did the horseback riding. We were very glad we just signed up for the 2 hr. ride, because that made us plenty sore enough! We also rented the bikes for Free and rode the trail. The 3 pools and slide were great! Adults are on that slide as much as kids! I know I was!

My husband and I signed up for the bread making, which was free and sooooo much fun. They will even give you the certificate with your name on it, if you ask for it. We loved the restaurant that's connected to the hotel and also the food at the pool. But the restaurant where you have to go outside and walk down the steps, was really outrageous in price and a bit too fancy to be comfortable. (JMO). Ask the desk for the schedule of events, because many things, you have to sign up for several days ahead of time. The concierge is Free and really knowledgeable about drives to take and things to see. She loves helping you have fun. Have a great time!

Pomcoach :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]