Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Minneapolis (West) Towneplace Suites

Wally
By Wally,
in

I'm looking for a hotel in the Minneapolis West zone in October. I'm not sure yet whether I'll need 2 nights (10/20-10/22) or 3 nights (10/20-10/23) but I'm doing preliminary research now.

For 10/20-10/22 I find a 2.5* "Best Value" at $54 with these amenities:

Fitness, Pool, Laundry, Kitchenette

For 10/20-10/23 I find a 2.5* at $55 with the same four amenities but the hotel isn't tagged "Best Value" when I add the third night.

Are these two different hotels? If Hotwire tags a hotel "Best Value" does it show up as a "Best Value" for all dates? Or can a hotel be a "Best Value" on some dates but not others?

The Best Value designation is a calcuation based upon star rating and price relative to the other offerings... so the designation that follows the hotel from offer to offer, but rather is a designation based upon the other offers available for those dates.

Please post back once your plans are firm, as offerings can change constantly, and these hotel(s) may not be the one(s) offered when you're ready to make your purchase.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]