Priceline Hotel: 3* Napa-Sonoma (Napa) River Terrace Inn

cathydl
By cathydl,
in

I have been trying to bid on a priceline hotel for Napa, CA in Nov. Everytime I bid I get the same message. We are unable to accept your bid if you increase your bid to 116.00 right now. Does that mean they will not accept anything other than that price? I know I can get something cheaper than that on HW. I even tried going through savingsbarn and get the same response.

First, please follow-up your Priceline Chicago thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay. Then....

What are the dates of your stay?

Are you getting this message when you raise your bid or are you offering the same amount? Are you using this "one time offer" screen to re-submit a bid for less than $116, or are you submitting an entirely new bid and using re-bid zones? How much are you re-submitting the bid for?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We are looking at Nov 22-24th.

I get the bid the 1st time I bid. Napa 3*. I have been raising the bid each time. When I get the message I will rezone and rebid at a higher rate. I am currently at 97.00. I have been bidding Napa 1st then adding Fairfield which only has 2* but leaving my * level at 3*.

Also, do you have any idea what the 3* on hotwire is? they are only at 113.00

I started bidding at 60.00 and have bid for 8 days increasing up to 97.00 today. It has only been the last 3-4 days that I have been rezoning. (I didn't know about that at the beginning)

The 3* hotwire amenities are fitness center, rest, laundry, pool(s), business center. The 3.5* has breakfast, pool, bus center, spa, fitness center, rest, high speed internet.

I did forget to mention that I am bidding on 2 rooms. Not sure if that makes any difference.

The 3.5* is a match for the River Terrace Inn so that would be our best guess for that property... not sure of the 3*, maybe the Hilton Garden Inn as a guess?

The counter-offers can usually be under-cut. You know that $116 is enough, so you can continue to inch your way higher over the next few days or take one of the HOTWIRE offers instead.

Please use this HOTWIRE link if you go that route.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 10 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]