Hotwire Hotel: boston help

markyore
By markyore,
in

Hi I am planning a trip to boston and want to stay in the back bay coply area from nov 11-15. currently hotwire has the following which look attractive:

4-star hotel in Back Bay - Copley Square $171

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Internet Access

and a second option

3-star hotel in Back Bay - Copley Square $142

Boutique Hotel

Restaurant(s)

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance

M

Unfortunately niether of these hotels have been identified :)

Not too much to go on with the 4* since those amenities are probably available at every 4* hotel in Boston, but for the 3*, the Copley Square Hotel has previously been seen at the 3.5* level with Boutique and Restaurant icons (but also a Fitness icon)... i'm going to guess that this property has been downgraded to the 3* level and no longer showing a Fitness icon; but it's just a guess and no evidence of such a downgrade (or missing amenity icon) at this point.

If you do book either let us know how it goes and please use this HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

I would also check EasyClickTravel and see if they have any offerings in your price range in the area you are looking to stay.

Let us know if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]