Priceline Hotel: Need bidding help Manhattan 9/30-10/5

xman_bvi
By xman_bvi,
in

I need bidding help for NY for 9/30-10/5. I rebid to $200 for 4* (all areas), $172 for 3* (all areas), and $159 for 2 1/2* (all areas) and did not get filled. Any suggestions or new price limits? I do not have a backup reservation and am interested in suggestions (Hotwire did offer a 3* for $205 near the UN, any idea which hotel that is?). I am open to all areas as I ran into a similar problem in June, stayed in the upper West and enjoyed my stay. I could also possibly change my departure date one day earlier or later.

Your maximum bid should be based upon your "next best option", so i think your first step should see what rate you'd be paying if the opaque suppliers don't come thru for you.

Is SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID an option?

What are the amenities assocaited with the 3* on HOTWIRE, we'll need to know that in order to try to help you identify it.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]