Priceline Hotel: 3* Seattle (Downtown) Red Lion Fifth Avenue

Seattle
By Seattle,
in

Used Savingsbarn.com

For another employee coming into town. Actually needs a room through Weds AM but there is some kind of convention in town and in calling around it seems like every room at the major hotels is taken for at least Tues/Weds. We'll figure something out for the two days we need.

Oh, just bid $85 to begin because I'd done that last week and got it on the first shot.

Red Lion Hotel On Fifth Avenue Seattle

Your Offer Price: $85.00

Check-In Date: Sat, Sep 23, 2006

Check-In Time: After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date: Mon, Sep 25, 2006

Number of Nights: 2

Subtotal: $170.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $33.33

Total Charges*: $203.33

Thanks for the post and for starting your bids with the priceline hotel links at SavingsBarn.com

Maybe you can fit a cot in the lobby of your office building for the other nite :)

If you need some help with the other nite feel free to start a NEW TOPIC, but i'll also throw in to look at EasyClickTravel or Quickbook, which based upon their business models, are both often good sources for difficult days (note: with EasyClickTravel, given the peak demand i wouldn't count on any of the properties which show as 'on request'... stick with those which show 'available')

Thanks again.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]