Priceline Hotel: Alwalys rejected for Manhattan, even in 1 Star hotels

Gustavo Arizpe
By Gustavo Arizpe,
in

• 1 month later...

I've tried a lot of combinations, MW, ME, CPS, UWS and always are rejected. I've even offered $180 for 2 star hotel, and $150 for 1 star.

I'm traveling to NYC on Wednesday Oct 18th through Saturday 21st (checkout) and then again on Wednesday, Oct 25 through Saturday 28th (checkout).

I've made a preventive reservation at the Americana Inn, which is a shared bathroom Hotel for both Wed-Thu periods I'll be there, in case I don't find a better deal at Priceline.

I'm willing to pay up to $160 for Friday and maybe $140 for Wed and Thursday. I've found all of my bids rejected. 2 or 3 Star would be great, I guess.

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Priceline is usually cheaper than HOTWIRE, but not by $100 (nor $150)... so your maximum bid is not likely realistic for these dates.

You may also want to try EasyClickTravel as they often have some 1* and 2* rated properties, as well as some shared bath situations (check the Pickwick Arms on that front too)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]