Priceline Hotel: 2.5* DC (Alexandria-Old Town) Courtyard Pentagon South

dona
By dona,
in

Please help to identify this 3* Alexandria Old Town hotel for November 2-5 2006. Amenities include a fitness center, pool, restaurant, and business center for $67. This establishment is also a customer favorite.

ALSO...is there a fee for parking??? How do I know before I bid?

Thanks so much,

Dona

This precise hotel has not yet been identified, however...

The 3.5* Hilton Mark Center had previously been seen with these amenities but as of the latest report no longer showed a Business icon... it may have been downgraded to 3* and once again showing an amenitiy icon. This may be a 'big leap' to assume, but i'm taking this guess based upon some secondary information which can sometimes confirm the hotel in question. Therefore it is just a guess, but the Hilton would be our best guess as to this property.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I bid $46 and was unsuccessful for a 3* in Alexandria and Arlington...then added 2.5* and Crystal City and was accepted in Alexandria after all at a Marriott Courtyard (kept my bid at $46). I think this is an excellent price considering it is normally $109 per night. Free parking too! Also free shuttle to the airport and Metro. I understand it may be under construction from the feedback given in April on Travelocity"]Travelocity. I'll keep you informed...

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the hotel's web site and found there is a $10 fee for parking after all :)

Oh, well...$46 + $10 = $56 is still a bargain for Alexandria. The Courtyard information is provided as follows:

Courtyard By Marriott Alexandria Pentagon South

Check-In Date: Thursday, November 2, 2006

Check-Out Date: Sunday, November 5, 2006

Alexandria - Old Town Area

4641 Kenmore Avenue

Alexandria, Virginia 22304

703-751-4510

See Hotel Website

View Map and Directions

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]