Priceline Hotel: 3* Westborough-Marlborough (Shrewsbury-Westborough) Courtyard

denovo
By denovo,
in

It depends on what you consider reasonable.

How much are you willing to spend to stay in the city (downtown, copley, etc) and how much for outside the city (natick, waltham etc)? Depending on your plans, your location and cost for each area may be something to consider.

For comparison, HOTWIRE is currently showing a 4* Boston Waterfront for $215, which looks like it may be the new Westin Boston Waterfront.

A 3* in Newton/Brookline is $129 and in Framingham/Natick is $121

Let us know how much you are looking to spend for each area.

Hello all

Up to this point, I've bid up to $65 in Natick and up to $80 at Logan. We actually just need someplace for the night of 8/20 when we get in. We're spending most of our time in Fra./Natick at the Courtyard for $46/night - from 8/21-8/25. Thanks PL.

I guess I'd be willing to spend up to $75 for Fra./Nat. Anything from a 2.5* upwards.

Thanks

Charles

Got the above hotel for one night at $60 on 9/20. I'm pretty sure I overpaid but was desperate. Availability for that one night in Boston area near Framingham/Natick was pretty sparse. This hotel used to be the The Radisson Inn, then The Hotel Marlborough. Now it's owned by Marriott.

First tried Waltham at $55, added Fra./Natick for $60. At 2.5*.

Then started completely new bid at 2.5* at Westborough. Started at $46. Rejected. Added Marlborough. Bid $55. Again rejected. Had my wife bid at $60, in both those zones. Accepted and upgraded to 3*.

We are staying in Natick from 9/21 to 9/25 at another Courtyard there for $46/night there (see separate thread).

Thanks PL and Better Bidding.

Attn Admins - this hotel doesn't seem to be on the list. Probably too new.

Thanks

Charles

I will add that info as soon as I have things taken care of for our travel. Thanks for your understanding.
Unfortunately i don't understand. Doesn't really seem fair (imo) to ask for help for you future bids while not posting your previous win for in order to help others. :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hey thereuare

I didn't mean *after* I had completed travel - I meant after I had taken care of reservations for the 20th. As you can see by the time stamps on the two posts for Boston, I did that late last night, early this AM.

Sorry if this is unacceptable. Didn't mean to offend.

Charles

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]