Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (MTW) Hilton New York

soozle
By soozle,
in

I've been trying for two weeks now to get a 4* for 09/21/06 to 09/27/06 in MTE, MTW, UM/CPS, MTS, or FD/SOHO for anywhere between 150-215 per night, with no luck.

I've been using the methods posted on this forum, and have to say the information here is fantastic.

So, the good news is: decided to split my dates when I realized the 25-27th were the pricy dates and got an accepted bid for:

MTW

4* Hilton

150$ / night

Am thrilled! We have a backup reservation at the Quality Hotel (2*) for the last two nights, but will be trying Priceline again to see if we can do better.

Thanks again for all the great help! Oh, and we used the savingsbarn.com link to make our bids.

-Susan

Congratulations on your win... glad to hear the information here was helpful in your bidding.

If you'd like us to help with the balance of your stay feel free to ask for help by starting a NEW TOPIC.

Thank you for sharing your win with the rest of the board and for starting your bids with the PRICELINE links at SavingsBarn.com

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

So, the good news is: decided to split my dates when I realized the 25-27th were the pricy dates

Does anyone know "why" the 25-27th is sooo pricey?!

This is Last minute, but I would like to book MTW (only area I'm interested in) check-in Sept 25, check-out Sept 27th. Everything seems incredibly expensive!

I have booked Marriott Marquis $282 gov rate (with ID) as a back up. But, would like to find something a little cheaper.

There are 4 of us, so 2 beds are a must.

Congrats on the Hilton, that's a Great price!!:)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]