Hotwire Hotel: 3* Boston (Cambridge) Hawthorn Suites

Gambit3
By Gambit3,
in

Well, I'm not pleased with this at all.

I was looking for a hotel in Cambridge, and that's what I listed. I first tried Priceline up to $150 for a 3-4 star and got rejected. So I decided to take the Hotwire offer for $161 for a 3 star. I was hoping for either the Radisson, which is the only one on the list here to be listed as 3 stars, or the Hyatta Regency. Mainly, I was hoping it would be in Cambridge.

Instead, I got the Hawthorn Suites. That's not even in Cambridge! It's in Arlington!

I guess I should just serve as a warning to others.

What makes this even worse is that the $161 price is only about $20 lower than what I could get direct from the hotel site.

:)

Can you please add the amenities that were shown prior to your purchase... you can still view them by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

We will then be able to comment further regarding yoru purchase.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry that you aren't happy with your results, but the amenities above don't match those of the Radisson so that should have been a good tipoff that this wasn't the property you were purchasing. As well, neither the Radisson or the Hyatt offer free breakfast, so that was another clue that the above was not likely eihter of the those.

If you need help identifying, or bidding for, future hotels feel free to ask for help beforehand, as we can often help avoid disappointments as you experienced above.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]